Friday, December 12, 2008

Tulips and tears

We are in Holland and I have been looking at Tulips. Then I think, Dias won't be home till they start to bloom! We had hoped for Christmas of course......We are not worried, he is in capable hands and has a wonderful group of caregivers. But we are sad. Leaving was hard of course. For him and us. Now we hear it will be March before we are done and of course 1/4 off our dossier will start to expire...Gripes I know, and no, we have not forgotten we even are having the chance to complain, and we are of course not forgetting the other parents who still wait for news and dates. it is just hard. This whole ordeal was compared earlier to a complicated pregnancy by me and I still go to that analogy in my mind. It steals some of your joy. But we are well, Dias is well and the court accepted our petition we were told. We were told not to expect anything sooner than the middle of Feb.
The KLM club is worth every minute if you fly economy. We are writing this, drinking wine and having a snack. Getting to ready to board for Memphis soon. Can't wait to see my boy.
Dias kept a photo for a horse and one of Shawn. That was all he wanted besides his Lion.
He is is our hearts and prayers every moment.
Will post a few more pics when I get a moment.
xoxo
Susan

No comments: