Wednesday, December 3, 2008

In between visits




I am so sorry I have not been able to blog everyday and especially sorry I have not been able to share photographs. I am glad there are no families right behind us or I would feel like I let them down and those of you that have been here, I am sorry I have not been able to show you more.For some strange reason the print characters change mid-sentence frequently. This problem plus Firefox, firewalls, Yahoo, Russian server, wrong cable line for this modem etc., etc.....BUT, we are all well. Here and home. Shawn is doing wonderful. We continue to enjoy our trip. Certainly much more than last time. Partially the weather was so dreadful in '05 and I am loving the cool weather. Everyone thinks I am crazy because I am not all wrapped up.
The children has a huge lunch (dinner) of beet salad, meat and vegetable soup with bread, then meat and masked potatoes with gravy and a fruit drink drunk warm. That little Dias can put away the food! We had to quit giving him snacks because he told his Mama Looba " no thanks (dinner), I will wait for my momma and poppa and my food with them". He cracks us up everyday. The words that most describe him are cute, sweet, smart, tender but can be tough and independent. We love our time as well in between visits, walking, shopping, sight seeing and I arrange photographs. All is well. My Russian improves everyday.

No comments: