Sunday, November 16, 2008

No we have not left yet....

We are still in the U.S. A friend thought we'd left and just had not written anything. No, we are still here. Yes, we are still going. Our LOI has not been issued. No, we don't know why. We are bascially ready and will go when they summon us. I can't get an ulcer over it which I was headed for. No complications that we are aware of. We will hopefully still leave the weekend before Thanksgiving and be gone approximately 21 days. Then home for about 8 weeks. Back for court, in Kazakhstan around a week we are guessing. Then around 2-4 weeks later to make our final visit and bring little Dias home forever. The plan is for me to make that trip alone. Anyone want to accompany me?????
We signed up for a new service that will host a travel journal and is an online gift registry. The woman that created this and runs it is an adoptive mom. I have enjoyed visiting with her. I think she has a great idea. Go to www.GotchaGiftRegistry.com and check it out.
My next posting will be that we are traveling!
Love to all.

No comments: